Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hey Hey Hey!

Hey Guys!

I felt like checking in! Well, I am offically a seventh grader! I started Monday and so far so good. School is starting to become faster and starting to come a regular part of my life again. My other 3 siblings (Pre-K, Kindregarten, and second) all are still trying to get used to it....oh well, sooner or later they will! Anyway, I ended up with probably the best teachers you can get! All of my teachers are super nice! I am starting to know where all my classes are without my schedule, although I am having a little trouble getting from drama to computer applications 1 because they are on different ends of the school! I think I might have made a friend, Siara! Whenever someone does something to help me in class, I assume them a friend. :) I hope it works out!

It also turns out my friends from last year all have the same lunch with me! So I sit with my friends at lunch and talk and stuff. :) (Man we need smileys!)

Okay, on to today. Anyone ever have those days where NOTHING seems to go right? UGH! I kept banging my knees against the table at lunch, lost something, and it took me all day to drink ONE bottle of water!!! :(

Oh well, other than that, my life is pretty good!

TTYL!

Molly

1 comment:

just All-American Suzan said...

Hey! Hey! Molly. Sorry I havent been commenting lately.