Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wow....

Wow.... I've updated my blog two days in row! That's a new record!! YAY ME!! *claps hands* Sorry, I'm a lot like London, and a lot like Maddie. Yay me seems to be my catch phrase right now. (Ask my friend Jenni)

I'm listening to my Aly and AJ christmas CD and the Hannah Montana CD because it is the only 2 things I wanna listen to. Both so good!!!!!!

Okay, I saw the new commercials for FAN-tastic Friday and it looks so good! If anyone knows where I can see the new HM episode, "People Who Use People" please tell me!!!!!!

Did anyone else watch Dancing with the Stars???? Monique was in the bottom 2!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! But, they didn't go home! YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! She is the only girl left in the show and I would hate to see her go!!!!

Last Question. Did anyone see the Halloween episode of Hannah Montana???? It was so funny! It was Jenni and mine's favorite episode!!!!!!!! So funny......*sigh*

TTYL!!!!!

Molly

PS. I'm waaaaaaaaaay more hyper than usual.....I wonder why?

No comments: