Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey there!!






Hey everyone!!






I am so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER. I have just been busy and everything! Let's see....what's been going on...Hmmm....




Well, going back to December, the Jingle Jam was AWESOME!!!!! Mitchel Musso did SUCH an amazing job performing (I'd never seen him in person)! I loved it soo much. I didn't really get to see Drew Seeley perform, something came up, so I was kind of upset, but I heard him sing Dance With Me, I'll Be Home for Christmas and Getcha Head in the Game, and I loved it. I met him too!!! I saw Keke Palmer's performance, and she was SO GOOD! I've been a fan of hers forever, and it was so great to be able to meet her!!! (Pics at the bottom)




Going farther down to January, I got to see Mitchel Musso again. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! Jennifer, Maggie and I all went down to the Amway Arena where Mitchel was doing an autograph signing and we stood around and waited....and waited...and waited...and finally I was able to talk to Mitchel! He was so sweet...and I even won Hannah Montana tickets!! So I got to go to teh Hannah Montana concert!! It rocked!!!!




Since then....not much has happened. I have pneumonia, I have had it for three weeks, but I'm finally starting to feel better, and I'm hoping to avoid the hospital.






Mitchel is coming back in less than a month!! YAY!!






Jingle Jam Pics:




(Left to right): Keke Palmer, Me, Jennifer, Maggie, Mitchel Musso






(Left to right): Maggie, Jennifer, Me, Drew Seeley



Mitchel Musso singing Red Carpet (HOW DO I REMEMBER THAT???)



Drew Seeley singing....Dance With Me...I believe....I dunno, I just like the picture. <3333

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: