Thursday, May 29, 2008

Say It Again ~ Marie Digby

Hey All!

I have fallen in love with yet another song, and this one is Marie Digby's song Say It Again



This is her homemade video of the song, which I like better than the offical video, to be honest.

So, there is only 6 more days left of school for me. To be completely honest, I am terrified of school ending. School ending means I will have to leave middle school and go to a new school with new people, something I AM NOT good at. Maybe I am being overly dramatic, maybe I'm not. Maybe I should just enjoy the summer. But for right now, I am just so stressed, what with finals and everything. Part of me is counting down til the end of school, and part of me is dreading that final bell.

Looking back on my eigth grade year, so many things have happened.

  1. I learned that sometimes, even when you think you know that person, people changed
  2. I have met Mitchel Musso 3 times! WOO HOO!!! hehehee
  3. I have made tons of new friends, some in school, some out of school.
  4. I learned that if you keep fighting, you can conquer anything. (even honors algebra. hehe)

So many things have happened this year. Things that have changed me, made me a better person, a happier person. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. Even if we can't see those reasons at that time, there is a reason. If we all can remember that, our lives will be ten times easier.

Well, I g2g! TTYL!

Molly

RIP Uncle Steve O:-)

No comments: