Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Radio Disney Totally 10 concert!

Okay, the concert rocked! Nuttin but Strings was a rap group that played violins. They were awesome! Then T-Squad went on. They were pretty good, I had a liitle problem hearing them, but the songs they sang were awesome. Then the Jonas Brothers went on. One word. AWESOME!! They sang all of my favorite songs too! Then B5 came on, and they were also awesome!! They are from Orlando also, so it was cool to see them. Then, Hannah Montana came on and sang I got Nerve, Who Said, If We Were a Movie, Pumpin' up the Party, and of course, the Best of Both Worlds. The crowd went crazy when she went on, everyone was on their feet and screaming. I loved her in concert! She was totally awesome! Then, Aly and A.J were the grand finale, and they were awesome! I had been so close to seeing them in Cypress Gardens, but there weren't any seats left, so it was so cool to see them in person. They sang the Greatest Time of Year, Do you Believe in Magic, Slow Down, Rush, and Chemicals React. Then all the artists that were there came out and sang happy birthday to Radio Disney.
I forgot to mention a tiny thing about the concert....Mitchel Musso was there! He introduced Hannah Montana and Aly and AJ. When he came on to introduce Hannah Montana, all the girls in the audience went CRAZY!!!! I mean, crazy. He couldn't talk for like a minute before everyone stopped screaming. I heard like 3 "I love you Mitchel!"s. It reminded me of when Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp won an award at the Teen Choice Awards, because they couldn't say anything!! When he came back out to introduce Aly and AJ, it was better, because they weren't as surprised. But they still went crazy. lolz. Not that I didn't, but I didn't freak out like that til later....
After the concert, I went backstage for the meet and greet, and I saw everyone that was there! I thought it was so cool that they all asked my name, and everyone was super nice!! I got a picture with Miley Cyrus, and one with Aly and AJ. Miley was so nice, and she even signed my shirt! I was so shy, which was weird, because I'm usually good around celebs....and Aly and AJ were also so nice! I got a picture with them, and they told me that they're coming to FL in December. Unfortunately, I found out where they were gonna be, and its a LONG way away from where I live. Oh well, it doesn't matter to me!
Okay, after the meet and greet, I went out and I saw Mitchel signing autographs, I took a deep breath (told you, I was totally freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!) and walked over and I said hi, and he said, "Hey, I know you!" okay, NOW I was TOTALLY freaking out!!!!!!!! I told him that I met him at Typhoon Lagoon, and then my dad asked if he could get a picture with me. I was still freaking out that night, and I am still freaking out! When I am talking to my friend, I will suddenly type *faints* which is what I used to do whenever I saw Zac Efron on the The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
I had such a good time in Dallas! It was all a dream!
Okay, now I'm gonna show you the pictures my dad took:



Okay, now I hope you know who that is, but if you don't, thats Miley Cyrus! She plays Miley Stewart/ Hannah Montana. She was so nice!!



Okay, again I say, I hope you know who that is, but if you don't, That's Mitchel Musso. He plays Oliver in Hannah Montana. He was so nice!!!!!! I thought it was so nice that he remembered me! And yes, I was trying SO hard not to freak out

(Left to right) AJ, me, and Aly! Both of them were so nice to me! I loved how everyone there made me feel special! They all asked my name, and they talked to me!

TTYL!

Molly

1 comment:

Pathenia said...

You are so lucky! You met all those ppl. WOW!!