Thursday, November 02, 2006

Surgery

Hey guys!!!!

I had back surgery yesterday, and the doctor wasn't able to do as much as he wanted because my spine is starting to stifen(sp?). So now the doctor wants to talk about doing a spinal fusion surgery soon. (soon being like 6 months or so) The Spinal fusion surgery will completely straighten my spine, and if I understand correctly, I won't be able to move my body very much....come to think of it, I can't really move that much anyway, lol. He is also talking about doing something with my neck....I think making it longer, but I don't remember how...lol. I was on Morphane so....I don't remember much. It was kinda funny, I would be talking and totally lose my train of thought.

Well, here I am at home, watching Life with Derek, talking to my BFF and the fact that my back is aching and can sting sometimes. I just keep thinking about Dallas....7th row seats....meet and greet....I just keep saying that over and over in my head. It really works!!

Okay, I was bored today and I was looking on Mitchel's blog, and I saw the most fantabulous news!!! (fantabulous? Okay, I'm losing it...) Anyway...........Mitchel is coming to FL for a autograph signing!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can go since I'm going to Dallas.

I saw People Who Use People, and it SO TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! So funny, but it wasn't as funny as Torn Between Two Hannahs, although Oliver (Mitchel, I never know whether to use their real names or their Character names when I'm talking about the show....) was so funny.

Well, I'm gonna go play a game...

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: