Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas!

Hey y'all!

How was everyone's Christmas??? I had an awesome Christmas! I got 2 DVDs, a PS2 game, a Gameboy Game, an iTunes giftcard, a Suite Life of Zack and Cody Book, and the HSM DVD board game, and a DVR!

The High School Musical Concert was awesome! It was so cool to see some of my favorite celebs! During some of the songs, they would show parts of the movie along with the song. During Stick to the Status Quo, when the people were singing about how they wanted to do different things, they would show that part of the movie, and when Drew Seeley sang "Dance With Me" they showed the music vid whenever Belinda sang. Also, Ashley, Vanessa, and Corbin sang songs from their CDs. Ashley sang Headstrong, He Said She Said, and I can't remember the other one...:D, Vanessa sang, Lets Dance, Say OK, and Baby Come Back, and Corbin sang "Push it to the Limit and Marching Band". I loved all the songs! And I have Headstrong, He Said, She Said, and all of Vanessa's songs!

Hope you all had an awesome Xmas!!!! Have a Happy New Year!

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: