Saturday, December 16, 2006

Get to know me!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?? Neither
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I wish :(
5. When do you put your decorations up? A week before xmas
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? turkey

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: opening presents on Christmas day
8. How did you learn the truth about Santa? My parents told me
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yup
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Colorful lights with various ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? What's snow? lol
12. Can you ice skate? HAHAHHAHAHA no
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Gameboy Advance SP
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Listening to Holiday songs
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Being with my mom and Dad on xmas eve
17. What tops your tree? A pretty angel that plugs into the lights and it lights up
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? both
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Last Christmas
20. Candy Canes! yuck or yummy? In the middle
21. Fave Christmas Movie? I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

No comments: