Monday, February 12, 2007

A Couple New Changes!!

Hey Guys!!

Well, I have made a couple changes to my blog, some of them noticable, some of them, not so much. First off, I have deleted the chat box. I understand completely that people have their own opinions about things, some of which I may not agree with, but I would appriciate it if you would not trash my blog because you think its boring or you hate Radio Disney. Thank you to the people that left nice comments!

Second, I accidently deleted the links (oops!), but I was able to repost them. I also added Fanfiction, because that is where I spend most of my time. As most of you know, I love to write, so I post my stories on there, and people really seem to enjoy them. There also a lot of stories, and its not just Disney. They have almost every TV show for people to read stories from.

Finally, I changed the name of my blog (Don't worry, its temporary), to say Happy Valentines Day!!! in the bar thingy at the top. I hope no one minds, but if you do, don't worry, it'll be back to Molly's Blog! on 2/15. :-D

I know that taking the chat box off is rude, but I rarely get comments on the chat box, and lately, most of them say that the blog is boring, or that they hate radio disney. However, you can always post comments for the post. I always read those!!!!

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: