Friday, February 02, 2007

Glasses!


Hey Guys!


I currently have a headache and my eyesight is VERY blurry! Doesn't it sound like fun??! (I am being sarcastic if you didn't catch that.)
Anyway, today in Math class I couldn't see the answers to the homework, I actually had to have one of my friends read me the answers. So, I figured something was up. So I told my mom and we went to Sam's Club to get my eyes checked. So, we did the normal stuff, looked through the lenses, checked my distance vision...stuff like that, and then she wanted to dilate my pupils. I was freaking out, because my brother did the same thing a year ago, and he acted like it was the worst thing ever! But, its not that bad, except for my headache and I am using my mom's reading glasses to help me work on the computer.
So, I got the cuuuuuuuuutest glasses! I'll put pictures up as soon as I get them!!!
TTYL!
Molly

1 comment:

homespunblessingscrafts said...

you know, some people see like that ALL THE TIME. lolol