Monday, February 05, 2007

HEADSTRONG!!!

Hey Guys!


!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams*!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy! Headstrong comes out tomorrow!!! I have been waiting for this since I went to the HSM concert back in December!!! I already have Headstrong, He Said She Said (The Radio Disney version. I was listening to Headstrong on AOL.com (no, i don't have AOL, some how they let you use it even if you don't have AOL...and I heard the part of the explict version. One word. Wow. NOT in a good way), and Be Good to Me. I'm hoping I don't have to buy the whole album, because I already have 3 of how ever many songs that will be on there.

Jordan Pruitt's CD also comes out tomorrow! I was able to hear like 2 or 3 of the songs at the concert, and I loved Teenager and Miss Popularity.

Here is the album artwork for Headstrong:


Okay, honestly, I am not a huge fan of this artwork. Apparently, they have switched it from this:

And I have to admit, the first one I posted looks better, but this one is definetely the one they should have chosen:

Don't you think this one looks waaaaaaaaaaaaay better?? I mean, the other two, she isn't smiling, but this one looks so natural!!!

What do you think????

Thanks to www.wikipedia.com and www.ashley-tisdale.com for the pics!!

Here is Jordan Pruitt's CD (*sits still for about a second and then rushes to google to find the cover*)



Question. Why in almost every CD cover does the singer/group/band never look like themselves??? Can anyone answer that??? (*sarcastic*)

thanks to www.wikipedia.com for the pic.

I'm gonna wait to do my top fives this month until I get the two CDs tomorrow!

There is only....6 hrs, 25 minutes and 30 seconds until Headstrong comes out!!!

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: