Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Eamonn!/Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey Guys!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! Today is also my brother's 3rd birthday! So, I'm gonna do what I did for my sister's birthday!
Maggie~Happy, Happy birthday to yoooou!
Rory~ Happy Birthday, Eamonn!
Siobhan~Happy Birthday, Eamonn!
Molly~ Happy Birthday Eamonn! I love you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In other news, I have an account on stardoll (AlyandAJroxs if any of you have an account, that's me!), and I found the nicest poem! Here it is:

Girls
are like apples
on trees. The best ones
are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to

climb all
the way
to the top
of the tree
Isn't that great?! I love it, it's in my profile!!
TTYL and Happy Birthday Eamonn!
Molly
PS. The reason this is all centered, is because...well, I was bored and I wanted to make he post cool!!

No comments: