Monday, March 05, 2007

WOO HOO!

Hey Guys!!

Well, my nurse, as it turns out, is fine! They figured out that her blood pressure doses were too high, and thats what caused it! So, she'll be back tomorrow so I can take the NRT (Do not ask me what it stands for...Maybe...National Rank Test...) tomorrow and the Science practice test on Wed. Then, I have 2 days of school, then next week is SPRING BREAK!!! Then, the next week is my last week of 7th grade, *tear* and then the week after that is my surgery, and then I spend the next month and a half in the hospital.

Also, I just talked to Scarlett and she said she was feeling much better!! So, I am so happy that everyone is better!

And, I just wrote my first High School Musical oneshot and it was a Troypay (Troy x Sharpay). Okay...totally random, I am random, so whatever. :P.

Okay...TTYL!

Molly

No comments: