Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Top Fives!!!

Hey Guys!!

Well, this may or may not be my last top fives for a while. Its all about how I am feeling in the hospital. When I went in earlier this month, I couldn't type very much, and I didn't even have an IV or traction. I'll try though!

Here we go!

Top Five...

Actors:
  • Mitchel Musso
  • Johnny Pacar
  • Corbin Bleu
  • Lucas Grabeel
  • Jason Dolley

Actresses

  • Ashley Tisdale
  • Vanessa Hudgens
  • Monique Coleman
  • Alyson Michalka
  • Brenda Song

TV Show:

  • The Suite Life
  • Boy Meets World
  • Flight 29 Down
  • Cory in the House
  • Hannah Montana

TV Movies:

  • High School Musical
  • Now You See It...
  • Jump In!
  • Cowbelles
  • Read it and Weep

Movies:

  • Monster House
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • Fantastic 4
  • Devil Wears Prada
  • Sleepover

Singers:

  • Ashley Tisdale
  • Vanessa Hudgens
  • Drew Seeley
  • Corbin Bleu
  • Aly and AJ

Songs:

  • "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" ~ Carrie Underwood
  • "Love Me For Me" ~ Ashley Tisdale
  • "Rather Be With You" ~ Vanessa Hudgens
  • "Do You Believe In Magic" ~ Aly and AJ
  • "We'll Be Together" ~ Ashley Tisdale

Couples:

  • Zanessa (Zac x Vanessa) [High School Musical cast]
  • Jiley (Jake x Miley) [Hannah Montana]
  • Moliver (Miley x Oliver) [Hannah Montana]
  • Troyella (Troy x Gabriella) [High School Musical]
  • Troypay (Troy x Sharpay) [High School Musical]

Yes, I did couples...because I ran out of ideas, and I didn't want to do magazines again. These are mostly couples I write either by myself or over the IM with Jenni.

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: