Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy March!!!

Hey Guys!

Okay, I was bored, so I decided to just say Happy March!! Is the saying for March, "In like a Lion, out like a lamb"? Or is that spring?? Hmmm...either way, they are wrong today, it was 85 and sunny! WOO HOO!!!

Okay, because I have nothing else to say, I'm gonna do some random Quotes...random, I know, but I'm bored!!

THE SUITE LIFE:


  1. (Repeating Line) London: Yay Me!!
  2. (Cody says something in Japanese) Maddie: "Should I thank you, or slap you?"
  3. London: "Whatcha doing?" Maddie: "I'm composing an irate letter to Mr. Moseby in an effort to expunge my inner angst and achieve emotional catharsis!" London: "Whatcha doing?"
  4. London: "Oooh! You Guys are in Trouble!!!!"
  5. Cody: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking??? Zack: Chawawas have freakishly large ears??"

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL:

  1. Chad: "Don't you see what's going on here man? This singing thing is making people...do stuff! Stuff that's not to their stuff!"
  2. Ryan: "So why do you think she's interested in our musical?" Sharpay: "I'm not sure that she is...and we needn't concern ourselves with amateur...but, there is no harm in making certain that Gabriella's welcoming to school activities are appropriate for her. After all, she loves pi."
  3. Ryan: "But that wouldn't work, because then Troy and Gabriella wouldn't be able to make the..." (Sharpay gives him a 'Yeah?' look) Ryan: "I'm proud to call you my sister!" Sharpay: "I know!"
  4. Basketball Team: "G-O-D-R-A-MA-C-L-U-B!" Troy: "Exclamation point!" Ryan: Go...Godra...Godrama?? (Sharpay rolls her eyes and walks away)
  5. Troy: "Look at me. Like the first time we sang...like kindergarten." (AWWWW!)

HANNAH MONTANA:

  1. Oliver: "I'm just gonna sit at this RANDOM table with these RANDOM people until the pain subsides!"
  2. Miley: "I kept trying to call you last night, why wouldn't you answer?" Lilly: "My dad took it away after my last biology test. Who knew Photosynthesis had nothing to do with photography?" Miley: "EVERYONE?!"
  3. Oliver: "FYI: "Someday I'm gonna be Mr. Hannah Montana! I'm gonna watch her every minute of everyday, protect her from any obsessed fans. And every night I'm gonna shampoo and condition her beautiful blond hair...." Miley: "Oliver, I say this because I care about you...GET SOME HELP!"
  4. Jackson: "I took the T-bone in the fridge and chucked it over the fence! Robby Ray: "You mean the one that I dry rubbed, tenderized, and marinated for 48 hours?" Jackson: "Noo...the other one?"
  5. Jackson: "Your right, assistant is too demeaning...how about senior vice president in charge of assistcation!"

BOY MEETS WORLD:

  1. Eric: So I said to myself, 'Kyle,'... Alan: Kyle? Eric: That's what I call myself.
  2. Jack: Eric? Eric: [dressed like Noah] No, not Eric, not anymore Jack: OK that's fine... ok, what is your name *now*? Eric: Plays With Squirrels
  3. Eric: See, duckies are good, cuz not only do they give you that non-threatening sense of security, but you can feed 'em crackers and you can ride 'em. See, duckies are the horsies of the ocean. No, I mean they are. Cory: Okay, someone explain to me about duckies before I hit him with a spoon. Amy Matthews: It's wallpaper. Topanga: It's adorable. Alan Matthews: It's for you room. Eric: DUCKIES RULE.
  4. Eric: Mr. F... F... F... Feeny Mr. George Feeny: I love the Feeny call
  5. [Cory and his mother are compromising] Amy Matthews: Thirty minutes. Cory: Half an hour. Amy Matthews: Deal.
  6. [trying to straighten Cory's hair] Cory: Is this stuff supposed to be burning? Shawn Hunter: Why, is it burning? Cory: No, I was just trying to make conversation, because we don't get enough chances to talk any more.
  7. Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year? Mr. George Feeny: No.
  8. [Alan's yelling at Shawn per his request for getting drunk] Alan: Someday you're gonna want to buy a house and you're gonna come to me. Cory: I think this is about us. Topanga: Nice touch.
  9. Cory: That's just what I want - to be Topanga's boyfriend. And then we can name our children Chubaka and Plankton.
  10. Shawn: Where do you think we stand? Cory: We're lowly, 7th grade sewer scum who name rats after ourselves to feel important. Shawn: And how do you feel about this? Cory: Better than the guys with no rats.

Okay, So Boy Meets World had 10 quotes, but it was on for like 8 years...and I found a lot of funny quotes!!! The Names that are blue are links to the actor's IMDb page, J2LUK (Just to let you know). And yes, I do watch HSM, The Suite Life and Hannah Montana way too much. I have a problem!!!! *screams for no apparent reason* LOL! Just kidding!

TTYL!

Molly

No comments: