Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Then and Now!

Okay, I thought it might be fun to do this. I'm gonna post 2 or 3 pictures of celebrities that show how much they have changed.

Ashley Tisdale:



The first picture may be hard to see, because it is an avatar. But in that pic, Ashley did not have blonde hair. She does not have naturally straight or blonde hair. She dyed it for her role as Maddie Fitzpatrick on the Suite Life. The second picture is from the first season of The Suite Life. The third picture is from the "Be Good to Me" video that airs on Disney Channel. That is only from December or November.
Mitchel Musso:




Okay, the first picture is from around (I'd say...) Jan or Feb of 2006. The second picture looks kinda like Mitchel did at Typhoon Lagoon, so I think April or May, and the last one is from November. I had one from only a couple weeks ago, but the uploader won't cooperate unless its the largest it can possibly be, which is huge!

Brenda Song:


Okay. I have one word. WOW! Unfortunately, I haven't really kept up with how much Brenda Song has changed like I have with Mitchel Musso or Ashley Tisdale. So when I saw the picture of her, (right) I practically freaked out!!! The first picture is from the first season of The Suite Life, and the second picture is from the ABC/Disney cast party on 1/14/06.










Cole Sprouse:





AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I decided to do Cole Sprouse because I knew Jenni would like the pictures I found. The first one is Cole around 4 or 5 (I think), then around 12 on Live with Regis and Kelly, and then 13 or 14 probably for a photo shoot.
Now, I would like to give credit for the following pictures:
http://www.disneychannel.com (2nd Ashley pic, 1st Mitchel Pic, 1st Brenda pic)
Note: For the Cole Pics, I found those on Google, so the links will take you directly to the pictures!
TTYL!
Molly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna marry Cole someday, you know that, right? Thanks for putting up the pics. *falls in love with Cole pic* <3<3<3<3<3<3