Friday, January 19, 2007

Hey Guys!

Hey!

Remember that surgery I mentioned a couple months ago? Well, I got the dates for each of the surgeries:

3/28: This will be the surgery to take the current rods out and put on the halo, which is going to help me straighten out.
4/18: This surgery may or may not happen. If the traction (halo) isn't working, then this surgery will be to release the muscles that are holding me back from the traction to work.
5/2 or 5/9: Right now, the surgery is scheduled for May 2ND, but that is actually my birthday, so they are trying to change it to the ninth. This surgery will be to put in the new rods, which will go from the base of my skull to my pelvis (I think).

I also got a new purse today! Its by Rafe, a designer in New York that makes handbags for celebs. I actually got it at Target, and it is cuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

Thanks for reading! Have an awesome weekend!

TTYL!
Molly

No comments: