Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jump In!/Cory in the House



Hey guys!!!

Did you guys watch Jump In and Cory in the House???

I thought both rocked, and the songs for Jump In were awesome!!!!

Cory in the House was also awesome, and so funny! I bet you can already tell my favorite charrie on there!!! :D
Do you guys have the day off tomorrow for MLK Jr's birthday?? I do, and I am SO excited!!

Well, I think I am gonna do my top fives today!! YAY!

Actors:

  • Mitchel Musso
  • Drew Seeley (HAHA! Surprised?)
  • Cole Sprouse
  • Lucas Grabeel
  • Corbin Bleu

Actresses:

  • Miley Cyrus
  • Maiara Walsh (Meena)
  • Ashley Tisdale
  • Vanessa Hudgens
  • Emily Osment

TV Shows:

  • The Suite Life
  • Hannah Montana
  • Cory in the House
  • Boy Meets World
  • Phil of the Future

TV Movies:

  • High School Musical
  • Jump In!
  • Now You See It...
  • Life is Ruff
  • Stuck in the Suburbs

Movies:

  • Monster House
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
  • Spy Kids 2: Islands of Adventure
  • The Santa Clause
  • Eragon

Characters:

  • Maddie
  • London
  • Meena
  • Miley
  • Lilly

Singers:

  • Ashley Tisdale
  • Vanessa Hudgens
  • Drew Seeley
  • Corbin Bleu
  • Jordan Pruitt

Songs:

  • He Said, She Said: Ashley Tisdale
  • Be Good to me: Ashley Tisdale
  • Headstrong: Ashley Tisdale
  • Jump to the rhythm: Jordan Pruitt
  • Psychic: Vanessa Hudgens

Websites:

Magazines:

  • Popstar!
  • Bop
  • Tiger Beat
  • M
  • J-14

There you go! My top fives! There are some differences, huh?

2 comments:

homespunblessingscrafts said...

ha. I think BOY MEETS WORLD is your favorite show. how come it's the only show we have in common?

Molly said...

hahahahahahaaha! What about Phil? :P