Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi!

Hey Guys!

Okay...I am pretty bored...:'-(

I did my science project today, and I think I did really well! I am SO happy to get that done with, and I am 95% done with my Geo project! I bet I will be able to finish it this weekend, so then I can work on my writing. I'm gonna try to write 2 chapters for my Hannah Montana Story, Uh Oh, There We Go Again and my High School Musical story, We're All in This Together...Until We Break up and I might try to start a new High School Musical story this weekend. And I thought my life was boring!

I just bought the Little Mermaid CD, because I really wanted the Jonas Brother's version of Poor Unfortunate Souls and Ashley Tisdale's version of Kiss the Girl. However, I forgot that Ashley's CD, Headstrong and Jordan Pruitt's CD is coming out on Feb. 6!!! I was so mad!!! But, maybe I can earn some iTunes money...

Okay...TTYL!

Molly/Alexandra/Nikki (Yes, I have 3 different names depending on who you talk to)

No comments: