Monday, January 22, 2007

Surgery News

Hey Guys!!

My mom got a call about the 3rd surgery date, and they were able to change it to the ninth so that it won't be on my birthday. I am so happy about that, even though I was hoping to be out of the hospital before my birthday, but hey, it beats being unconious, Right?

Some school news, I got the highest grade on my science test on Friday (38/35 or 108...I think. I can't figure out my computer's calculator) and I have the highest average in my class (100)!

Progress Reports come out either the week after next, or the week after that, and I am dying to see my Math grade, because even though I got like an 88 (I forgot to answer a question, who knew that was required? [hint: being sarcastic]), I have turned in all my homework, and I did the extra credit last week! I also have a vocab test tomorrow, so if I can get 100 on it, then that might bring my grade up! I hope so!!

Okay, I'm done talking/writing!

TTYL!
Molly

1 comment:

homespunblessingscrafts said...

surprisingly, my dad likes him some funk.