Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Chapter 6 and 7

Chapter 6

“I-I-I’m Miley’s cousin,” said Alex.
“Me too!” said Anna.
“Well, I fainted in the lobby, Mr. Stewart brought me up here, and I found out Miley’s secret,” said Maddie.
“Uh…I’ll take Anna into my room,” said Jackson.
“Okay, thanks Jackson,” said Miley.
Anna got up and ran into Jackson’s room.
“I swear, she is going to be on the track team in high school,” said Alex.
“So, you’re Hannah Montana’s cousin?” asked Maddie.
Alex nodded.
“Wow!” said Maddie.
All of the sudden, Anna came out of the room screaming.
“Anna! What is the matter?” asked Alex.
“He-He-He scared me!” said Anna pointing to Jackson.
“Jackson!” said Miley.
“Sorry Anna!” said Jackson.
“Anna, why don’t you go in with OLIVER, maybe he will be a better baby-sitter,” said Miley.
Oliver nodded and brought Anna into the room. He quietly grabbed Anna’s outfit and wig and put his finger to his lips. Everyone knew that Anna hated wearing the wig.
“Hey Oliver! Do you have Anna’s wig?” said Alex loud enough so Anna could hear.
Anna started screaming and ran out of the room. She ran all over the place, with Oliver always two steps behind her.
“I’m going to kill you!” he whispered to Alex.
Alex shrugged, “You set yourself up for that one!”
Oliver finally caught up to Anna.
“Why doesn’t your sister help you?” he asked with a grin.
Alex’s jaw dropped.
Alex started running toward Anna and said, “You are so going to pay!” as she took Anna into the bedroom.
“I don’t wanna!” Anna whined.
“You have to!” Alex said.
“NO!” “YES!”
“NO!”
“YES!”
“NO!”
“YES!”
“NO!”
“Oliver is so going to pay!” she said she put a screaming Anna in her clothes.
“NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!” said Anna screaming.
“Oliver is so going to pay!” she thought. “Oliver with his great smile, big brown eyes, WAIT! I can’t like Oliver! He’s like a brother!” she thought.
“You like Oliver! You like Oliver!” said Anna.
“Wait what?” said Alex nervous.
“You just said, Oliver with his great smile, big brown eyes, and then you said you can’t like Oliver!” she said.
“Did I actually say that?” she asked.
“Yes,” said a voice from the door.
Alex jaw dropped and turned around and saw Oliver smiling.

Chapter 7

“Anna,” she said still looking at Oliver, “Why don’t you go ask Miley if she can help you with your wig.”
“Alright,” she said walking out.
“Okay….so he knows that I like him. Maybe he likes me too,” Alex thought.
“I’m sorry; I swear that wasn’t supposed to be heard!” Alex said sitting on the bed.
Oliver walked over and sat next to her.
“Did you not notice how I was smiling at you?” he asked looking at her.
“Of course I did! I guess I just thought you were being…nice,” she said.
“Well, I have always liked you, I guess I just thought Miley would be mad,” he said.
“Well, I have always liked you too…” she said ending her sentence in a whisper.
Oliver smiled and sat next to her.
“Why do you think I asked you if you had a girlfriend? You think I actually cared?” she said laughing.
Oliver hit her with a pillow. She started hitting him with a pillow laughing. All of the sudden, Alex felt Oliver kiss her. When they broke away she smiled.
“Sorry, I’ve wanted to do that for a long time,” said Oliver.
“Wow, my first kiss was with the person I wanted it to be with,” she said smiling.
“Wait a sec; that was your first kiss? EVER?”
“Yup,” she said laughing.
“Wow,” he said.
“Guys are you coming?!” called Miley from the other room.
Alex got up and reached for Oliver’s hand. He grabbed it and they walked out hand in hand.
“Hey guys! What- OH MY GOSH!” Lily said noticing their hands. She walked over to Jackson and held out her hand. He handed her a fifty dollar bill.
“No way!” said Miley. She walked over to Robbie and held out her hand and he gave her a twenty.
“I know you guys are devastated that Smokin Oken isn’t a free man,” said Oliver. Miley and Lily came over and slapped him.
“OW!” he said.
“Wait a sec,” said Alex. “You bet on us?” she asked them.
“Please, it was SO obvious you liked each other,” said Lily.
“I guess we were afraid of each other’s reaction. At least I was,” said Alex.
“I was afraid of Miley’s reaction,” said Oliver.
“What do you mean?” asked Miley.
“Well, I’m dating your cousin, I thought you’d be mad,” said Oliver.
“Wait a sec,” said Maddie speaking for the first time, “You guys are actually dating?”
“I guess so…” said Oliver.
Alex looked down and smiled.
“Well, I better go get dressed,” said Alex.
“Alright, we’ll look after Anna for you,” said Oliver tickling her. Anna started laughing.
“Okay, thanks!” said Alex stepping into Miley’s bedroom.
Alex jumped for joy as soon as she shut the door. She accidentally knocked into the dresser.
“I’m okay!” she said getting up.
Alex opened her duffel bag that she brought with her and took out a purple off the shoulder crop top, a pair of low cut jeans, and three inch high heeled black sandals.
Alex quickly put them on. She put on light pink blush, blue eye shadow, pink lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.
As a final touch, she put on a blonde wig like Hannah’s and was transformed into Andréa, Hannah Montana’s cousin.
Andréa stepped out of Miley’s room.
“Andréa has arrived!” she said laughing.
“Andréa! Long time no see!” said Miley.
“Yes dear! We MUST catch up later!” she said in an English accent.
“Alright Anna!” she said switching back to her normal voice, “Now it’s time to put on your brunette wig.”
Anna walked over wearing a pink tank top, a jean jacket, a jean skirt, and black 2 inch high flip flops and put her head down. When her wig was put on her, she was transformed into Ashley.
“Ashley! How are you!” said Miley.
“I’m good!” said Anna-as-Ashley. She was good at pretending, so she loved being at Hannah’s concerts.
“Andréa? When can we go?” asked Ashley.
“When Hannah and Lola get here of course!” she said in her English accent.
Andréa sat next to Oliver. She moved her hair to one side and put her head on his shoulder.
“Would you like me to talk in my Andréa voice or my Alex voice?” she asked.
“Alex, she’s easier to understand,” said Oliver. Andréa slapped him with a pillow.
“Apparently, I’m a pillow magnet,” he said.
Andréa took off her wig and shook out her hair. She gave Oliver a quick kiss and went off to go find ‘Hannah’ and ‘Lola’.
“How come you get to take your wig off?” Ashley whined.
Alex put her wig back on. “Happy?” she said.
Andréa went to the door and knocked.
“Who is it?” called Lily.
“Oh it’s Andréa dear,” she said.
Lily opened the door and Andréa stepped in.
Andréa watched as Lily rummaged through her suitcase looking for her outfit while Miley was in the bathroom changing.
About 15 minutes later Hannah came out of the bathroom wearing a purple tank top, a black skirt, and white two inch sandals.
“Hannah!” exclaimed Andréa.
“Andréa!” exclaimed Hannah.
Lily walked in and about twenty minutes later Lola came out wearing a purple shirt, a white jacket, a purple skirt, and black flat sandals.
“Lola! I love what you have done with your hair!” said Andréa.
“I thought red wasn’t flashy enough, so I went to purple!” said Lola.
Andréa nodded.
Hannah walked to the door and opened it ajar.
“Maddie? Can you come in here so we can get you ready?” she asked.
Maddie walked in with her backpack and set it down on the bed.
“Okay, do you want a crop top or tank top?” asked Hannah.
“Crop top.”
“Pants or a skirt?”
“A skirt.”
“High heels or flats?”
“High heels definitely!”
“Alright…” said Hannah. She pulled out an outfit and gave it to Maddie. Maddie walked into the bathroom and about five minutes later she came out. She had on a pink off the shoulder crop top, a denim skirt, and black knee high boots with about two inch heels.
“I love it! Thanks Hannah!” she said hugging Hannah.
“Alright, now it’s time for make up!” said Lily sitting her down in front of the vanity. Lily put some light blush on her, purple eye shadow, pink lip gloss and mascara.
“Now, it’s time for hair,” said Andréa. Andréa put her wig on her and started to curl the bottom of it.
“Maggie, it’s nice to meet you!” said Hannah sticking her hand out.
“Nice to meet you too!” said Maggie.
The girls looked into the mirror and smiled. They walked out of the bedroom.
“Guys, this is Maggie,” she said pointing to Maddie-as-Maggie.
“Hey Maggie!” said Jackson.
Maggie giggled. Andréa knew that giggle. She had used that giggle when she met Oliver. MAGGIE/MADDIE LIKES JACKSON!!!! From the looks on Hannah, Lola, Oliver, and Robbie’s faces, they all knew it too. As for Ashley, she was just clueless.

Okay, this may be confusing, so here:

Alex is Andréa
Anna is Ashley
Maddie is Maggie
Miley is Hannah
Lily is Lola

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! So I'm finally un-grounded! Great job Molly! When you read this, get on chat!!!

XXalissaXX said...

what is this? Did you write it? what ever it is, i love it! chck out my blog: www.hannahmontana1313.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She wrote it alright! She's an awsome writer!

Molly said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I did right it!!!! I am SOOOOO glad you like it!!!!!!!!!

XXalissaXX said...

LOVE IT!!!! omg you can become a famous writer if you want.