Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Now that I am finally used to the site, (It took me all afternoon!) I thought I would tell you a little about myself. My name is Molly and I live in Florida. (I'm basically going through my profile. LOL) I have a friend named Lydia who is a GREAT! I also have a friend named Hailey who is also great! Angie is another friend of mine who was one of the girls I met through homeschooling, which I am no longer a part of. I'm in seventh grade, (I feel so grown up saying that...) I go to the local middle school, and I am a straight A student. I always try my best at school and sometimes I take it overboard. I have four younger brothers and sisters, so I am the oldest. I have two great parents who are always there when I need them. I love the Disney Channel!!!! High School Musical ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zac Efron my celeberty crush right now, along with a little crush on Mitchel Musso. Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, and Emily Osment are my favorite actresses. I went to a Hannah Montana concert at Typhoon Lagoon a couple weeks ago and met the stars of Hannah Montana. Well, I guess that's about it....Thanks for reading!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great!