Monday, July 17, 2006

Howdy Y'all!

No, I am not from Texas. I live in Florida. Anyway, I want to talk about my favorite movie. Of all time. ever. High School Musical!!! It rocks! In case you don't know, it is disney's biggest success in a DCOM. (Disney Channel Original Movie) A total of 7.7 million people tuned in to the premire of the movie on January 20th, 2006. I have to say, when I saw the promos for the movie and the trailers, I wasn't crazy about the movie. Up until the premiere, I only watched it because Ashley Tisdale was in it. After the movie, I came out with a new crush (Zac Efron), a new favorite actress (Vanessa Anne Hudgens), and a new favorite movie. Now, I have the soundtrack to the movie, the movie on my iPod, the movie on DVD, 2 posters of High School musical, and The Special Edition soundtrack which I am give to one of BFFs. Yes, I am obsessed. :D
Anyway, School starts on the 31st of July, so I'm nervous and excited. I'll either get my class list Friday or Saturday. I have most of my supplies, basing them on what I needed in sixth grade. I'm pretty excited though...

Have a great day!

5 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

Hi. I finaly find a blogger that actauly blogs! Comment back.
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...

Hey! I saw your blog! I can relate I'm in Middle School too!

just All-American Suzan said...

I'm in the same grade!
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...

How cool! When do you go back to school? Do you like The Disney Channel?

XXalissaXX said...

I LOVE HSM! WE ARE SOO ALIKE GO TO MY BLOG hannahmontana1313.blogspot.com !!!!!!!!!