Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hannah Montana







I am watching Hannah Montana right now, the first episode, and I always think about how much the actors/actresses have changed! I recently met the three stars of Hannah Montana at Typhoon Lagoon, Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment, and Mitchel Musso.
(Here are some pics. I know I'm not in any of these, but I was there!) Now, I'm watching the very first Hannah Montana episode and well, WOW!!! Miley has different look to her face, she looks a lot more like she's 10, Emily looks a lot more like her character in Spy Kids than in that last pic, and Mitchel has SHORT hair. HE looks like he is about 8!!!

Ok, I also added two extra pictures so you could see I was there. The first one, That's me, the second one, that's me handing Miley my shirt "autograph shirt" and in the third one, I'm the one in the middle.

In the next couple of post, they will probably just be pics, just to let you know. Have a great day!

Only 12 more days till school :(

5 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

You can! Your website is way cool. You actaully use you blogger!
--Yours
Suzan Winters

just All-American Suzan said...

You're so lucky that you got to see that. I'm soposed to go every year, and it had to be this year that we couldn't go! I told you. My life isn't so lucky.
--Yours
Suzan Winters.

Molly said...

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly! I like the blog!

Lucy

XXalissaXX said...

omg you R SOO LUCKY YOU MET THEM IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HANNAH!