Friday, July 21, 2006

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

I got my schedule today and no one that I know so far is going to be in any of my classes!!!! UGH! I am so frusterated right now! The only thing I'm excited about is that I get to be in Drama!!!!!!!! I am so happy about that! Ever since I saw High School Musical, I have wanted to act. I also have computers, which I am also so excited about. My only hope is that I don't end up with a girl I don't like in all my classes!

I went to the Mall on Tuesday and I got so many clothes for under $50! I got 2 jackets, 5 skirts, and a folder.

I SO hope I can find someone who I like that is in my classes, but it looks like I'll have to wait until open house on Thursday.....

9 days until school! :(

6 days until my friend comes :D

2 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

I know how you feel. I can't wait to get my schedule. Hopely I get better luck.
Guess what I'm watching a Hannah Montana marathin waiting for Read It And Weep to come one!
I'm so excited. I'm a fan of Kay & Danielle Panabaker. That wold be cool if I could write a best seller book!
--Yours
Suzan Winters.

just All-American Suzan said...

I forgot to answer your question! Yes I am a big fan of Disney Channel. And I start school in early Sept. You must get out of school pretty early if you start that early.
--Yours
Suzan Winters