Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chapters 3 and 4 of My Story!

Chapter 3

Maddie’s eyes opened and everything started coming to focus. She looked around and realized that she was in a hotel room. She sat up so quickly that she fell back down. She sat up again slowly and realized she was on a bed.
“Hello?” she called.
Lola walked in.
“Good! You’re awake! Are you ok?” she asked.
Maddie rubbed her head.
“I have a headache,” she said.
“Hold on,” she said.
“Mr. Stewart!” called Lola.
A man walked in with long brown hair to his shoulders, and a mustache. He had on a black t-shirt, a leather jacket, jeans, and black shoes.
“Yeah Lola?” he asked.
“Maddie said she has a headache,” she said.
“Hi, I’m Maddie,” she said holding out her hand.
“I’m Robbie,” he said in a southern accent taking her hand.
“Is she ok?” asked Hannah with the same accent as she walked in.
Maddie turned red.
“I am so sorry Hannah! I guess I was just so surprised that you were there…” she said.
“Don’t worry about it! I just wanted to make sure you were ok,” said Hannah. “Usually people faint and then wake up about a minute later, but you fell on your backpack and after five minutes my dad started getting worried,” said Hannah.
“Your dad? Isn’t his last name last name Stewart? Your last name is Montana,” said Maddie.
Fear spread across Hannah’s face.
“Miley, I got you the, oops,” said Oliver walking in.
“Miley?” asked Maddie.
“Can I trust you?” asked Hannah.
Maddie nodded.
“My real name is Miley Stewart. Hannah Montana is my stage name,” she said taking off her wig revealing locks of brown hair down to her waist.
Maddie’s jaw dropped. I must be dreaming, she thought.
“Thank goodness!” said Robbie as he ripped off his mustache.
Maddie screamed.
“Sorry,” she said looking down.
“What about you?” she said looking at Lola.
Lola looked down and pulled of her purple wig revealing two long ponytails of blonde hair.
“My real name is Lily,” she said.
“What about you Oliver?” she asked.
He shook his head.
“So let me get this straight, Hannah is really Miley, Lola is really Lily?” she asked.
They all nodded.
“Mr. Stewart, can I please have some medicine?” asked Maddie rubbing her head.
He nodded and went to the bathroom.
Maddie sighed. She stood up and stretched.
“Sit back down young lady!” said Robbie as he walked back in.
“Yes sir,” she said as she sat down quickly.
He handed her the medicine and a small cup of water.
She took it and all of the sudden she became dizzy.
“Uh….guys?” she said.
“I am REALLY dizzy,” she said holding her head trying to get it to stop.
“Lie down,” said Miley.
“Make it stop!” said Maddie.
“It’ll stop if you lay down!” exclaimed Miley.
“It will?” she said.
“YES!” they all yelled.
Maddie laid down and felt her eyes closing.

Chapter 4

“Maddie? Maddie? MADDIE!”
Maddie’s eyes opened and she saw Miley, Lily, Oliver and Mr. Stewart looking at her.
“What?” she said.
“You fell asleep!” said Oliver.
“Why?” she asked.
“Probably a reaction to the medicine,” said Mr. Stewart.
“Yeah,” she said getting up.
“Sit back down!” said Mr. Stewart.
“Yes sir,” she said sitting back down.
“Are you sure you’re ok?” asked Lily.
Maddie nodded. They probably hate me! She thought.
“Here, drink this,” said Miley handing her a glass of water.
Maddie nodded and drank the water.
“I’m sorry to take up your time,” she said.
“No need to apologize,” said Miley.
“Well, I’m sure you are busy so I’ll just go,” she said.
“You aren’t taking up our time,” said Mr. Stewart.
“Well, I better get back to the candy counter,” said Maddie.
“Thanks so much for taking care of me!” she said going to the door.
“Wait a sec!” said Miley. She handed Maddie a backstage pass and a brown wig.
“What’s this for?” asked Maddie.
“It’s a backstage pass, you use it to get backstage,” said Oliver.
“Very funny. I meant the wig!” she said holding up the wig.
“Oh! You can be Hannah’s new friend…..Maggie Gerald,” said Miley.
“Why do I need a wig and a new name?” asked Maddie.
“It was Lily’s idea, she says that if people find out who we really are, then they might figure out my secret,” she said.
“Okay…..” she said.
“Now, be back here at seven so we can get you get ready,” said Miley.
Maddie nodded.
“See you then,” she said.
She stepped out into the hallway and went back downstairs. She stuffed the brown wig into her backpack, along with her backstage pass. She zipped up her backpack and stood up to find Trevor there.
“Hey,” she said.
“Hey yourself,” he said.
“How did it go with Cody’s homework?” she asked.
“That kid is so talented! I can’t believe that he is taking trigonometry at the age of thirteen!” said Trevor.
“Yeah…he is so smart!” she said.
“Anyway, can I get you something?” she asked.
“Yeah, can I please have….a Crunch bar and the Sports Illustrated?” he said.
“Yes sir,” she said getting the magazine and the candy bar.
“Sir?” he asked.
“Well, I have to keep my manners at work, even if it’s someone I know,” she said handing him the things and taking the money.
“Good point,” he said.
“Have a good day!” she said.
“Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Hannah Montana concert with me tonight?” he asked.
Maddie froze. What do I do? She thought.
“I….uh….can’t,” she said.
“Why not?” he asked.
“Mr. Moseby has me working late tonight,” she said.
“Oh….ok,” said Trevor. Maddie could tell he looked hurt.
“Trevor, you know I want to, it’s just I need the money so that I can save for college! You can understand that right?” she asked.
He nodded.
“I’ll see you later,” he said.
“Bye!” she said.
Then, a girl with short red hair came in. She had on a blue spaghetti strap top, a black skirt and white flip flops. A teenager walked in and ran after the girl. She had long brown hair which was up in a ponytail. She had on a pink halter top, a black short-sleeved jacket, blue jeans, and pink flip flops.
“Anna!” called the older girl.
“What?” she whined
“This is a five star hotel! You can’t run in here! Now go sit on the couch!” said the girl.
“But, I want to see Cousin Miley!” she said. She motioned for the older girl to bend down. She put her ear close to Anna’s mouth.
“And Cousin Hannah,” she whispered.
“And we will, but we have to check in first and then go to our room!”
“Fine,” she said stomping over to the couch.
The girl walked over to the couch.
“Now, I’m going to go check in, I’ll be right back,” she said. She walked over to Mr. Moseby and gave him a piece of paper.
I wonder what that piece of paper is, thought Maddie
Mr. Moseby smiled and gave her two room keys.
The older girl walked over to the young girl who was reading a magazine.
“The manager gave you a special room key!” she said handing the younger girl a room key that was decorated in a rainbow. The girl looked at it like it was priceless.
“Can I get a snack? I’m starving!” said the girl.
“Me too!” said the older girl. They went over to the candy counter.
“Can I please have a candy bar?” asked the little girl sweetly.
Maddie bent down. Cute kids were her weakness.
“Well, I have a lot of candy bars, why don’t you pick one out?” she said.
The girl walked over to the shelves and picked out a Kit-Kat bar.
Maddie bent down next to the girl.
“That’s a great choice!” she said.
The little girl smiled.
“So,” said Maddie as she took off the wrapper for the candy bar, “What’s your name?”
“My name is Anna and I’m three!” she said.
“Three years old? You are such a big girl! You might want to come join our Camp Tipton! You get to play with kids just like you!” said Maddie.
“Thwat swounds fwun!” said Anna with her mouth full.
“It is! So, I’ll see you there?” she asked.
Anna looked up at the older girl who nodded.
“Yes ma’am!” she said.
Anna walked back to the older girl.
“Thank you so much!” said the older girl.
“You are so welcome! She is such a cute kid! Anyway, my name is Maddie,” said Maddie.
“She really is! She can be annoying sometimes though, so I’ll definitely see you at Camp Tipton while I hang out with Miley,” she said. “Oh! Where are my manners today? Probably still on the plane…. my name is Alexandra, Alex for short,” she said.
“How much do I owe you?” asked Alex taking out her purse.
“Don’t worry about it, it’s on the house,” she said. She dropped a dollar into the cash register and put her index finger to her mouth.
Alex smiled.
“Thank you!” she said.
Anna walked over and pulled on Alex’s shirt.
“I wanna see Cousin Miley!” she said.
“Ok, Ok, we’re going! Where’s are luggage?” she asked.
“Estabon must’ve taken it up,” said Maddie.
“Who’s Estabon?” asked Anna.
Maddie bent down to Anna’s level and said “Estabon is a person who takes your luggage up to your room so you don’t have too!”
“Wow!” said Anna in awe.
Maddie ruffled Anna’s hair and stood back up.
“I’ll see you later Maddie,” said Alex.
Anna walked to the elevator and pressed the button.
Alex grabbed Anna’s little backpack and her purse and ran to the elevator and got in.
The elevator dinged and Anna and Alex got out.
Anna ran to the door and rang the door bell.
Miley opened the door.
“Anna!” said Miley picking her up.
“Cousin Miley!” said Anna laughing as she twirled her around.
Alex walked in and shut the door. She ran over to Miley and gave her a hug.
“Miley! How are you?” she asked.
“I’m good! How are you?” she asked.
“I’m good, just a little stiff from the three hour plane ride,” she said.
“Uncle Robbie!” said Anna as she ran over to Robbie.
“There’s my little Anna!” he said picking her up.
“Hey, where’s Jackson?” asked Alex.
Just then a boy with light brown hair came in. He had on a green tee-shirt and black shorts, and black flip flops.
“Cousin Jackson!” said Maggie running over to Jackson.
“Anna! How are you?” he asked.
“I’m good!” she said.
Just then, Lily and Oliver came in. Jackson put her down and she ran over to them.
“Lily! Oliver!” said Anna.
“How are you kiddo?” asked Lily.
“I’m good!” she said.
“Why don’t you take Anna in to watch TV?” said Miley.
“Yeah!” said Anna.
“Well, let’s go!” said Oliver.
Anna ran into Oliver’s room to watch TV leaving Alex to say hi to everyone.
“Uncle Robbie! How are you?” she said giving him a hug.
“Alexandra! It’s great to see you again!” he said.
“Jackson!” she said running over to him.
“How’s my favorite little cousin?” he asked.
“Hey!” said Anna from another room.
“I meant my favorite FOURTEEN year old cousin,” he said with a wink.
Alex laughed.
“Lily!” she said running over to give her a hug.
“Alex! How are you?” she asked.
“I’m good! Thanks!” she said.
They talked for a little while and then Alex said it was time to go unpack.
“Anna, it’s time to go unpack!” she said.
“Awwww,” she said.
“Come on, we have a TV in our room too and we can come back after we unpack,” she said.
“Ok…bye Oliver!” she said.
“Bye kiddo,” said Oliver.
Alex looked up at Oliver and her heart skipped a beat.

6 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

I cant wait to read the part when Maddie, oh! I mean Maggie ;^) goes to the concert back stage. I feel kinda bad for Trevor. Even though he doesn't care about our environment!

just All-American Suzan said...

Oh!
--Yours
Suzan Winters

just All-American Suzan said...

I cant wait to read the part when Maddie, oh! I mean Maggie ;^) goes to the concert back stage. I feel kinda bad for Trevor. Even though he doesn't care about our environment!
--Yours
Suzan Winters

just All-American Suzan said...

maybe when you're done with this fanfic, you could post your other fanfic. Or you can email it to me. I'm very interested!
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...

I'm not a big fan of my other one though....

just All-American Suzan said...

oh. well. then. i dont know. :^P