Friday, July 21, 2006

My story

Chapter 2

“Excuse me?” asked the teen. “My name is Troy!”
Now Maddie was really confused. She walked over to the teen that looked just like her.
“Y-y-you look just like me!” said Maddie.
“Took you long enough to notice that!” said the teen rudely.
Maddie frowned. She may look like me, but she is nothing like me! She thought.
“You might want to meet my friend London; she has style, just like you!” Maddie said.
The teen smiled.
“My name’s Sharpay,” she said.
“Also known as Ice Queen,” said the teen with bushy hair.
Just then, London Tipton, daughter of the owner of the Tipton hotels, Wilfred Tipton came down.
“Hey London!” called Maddie.
London walked over wearing a yellow/gold dress with sparkles on it, a white wrap over the dress, and knee high brown boots. She had long hair down to her back, and a black hat.
“Hey guys….and girls!” said London.
“This is London Tipton, daughter of Wilfred Tipton,” said Maddie.
“I thought his name was adamant,” said London confused.
“London! For the last time, your father’s name is not adamant!” said Maddie.
“Mr. Moseby said it was!” said London.
Maddie just rolled her eyes.
“London, this is Sharpay,” she said pointing to Sharpay.
“I love clothes!” said London.
“Me too!” said Sharpay.
Maddie slapped her hand to her forehead.
Just then, Estabon walked in tripping on some luggage. Sharpay looked at him like he was a piece of dirt.
“Yeah…that’s Estabon,” said London.
“Yeah…” said Sharpay looking him.
Sharpay snapped her fingers at Estabon and pointed to her bag.
Estabon picked up the bag and immediately dropped it.
“What do you have in there?” he asked struggling to pick it up again.
“My make-up,” Sharpay said.
“That’s all the make-up you brought?” asked London. “Man, you packed light!”
“Come on! Let’s go up my pent house!” said London. Then, she eyed the girl that looked like Corrie.
“Keep away from me!” she said.
The teen looked frightened.
“What did I do?” she asked.
“London! This isn’t Corrie! This is….” She said not knowing her name.
“Gabriella,” said the teen sticking out her hand.
“Yeah,” said London ignoring her hand.
Gabriella put her hand back embarrassed.
Just then, Corrie, Trevor, and Mary Margaret came in and looked at the crowd.
“Hi, I’m Mary Margaret,” she said.
“Wow!” she said looking at the teen that looked exactly like her.
“Hey, I’m Taylor,” she said putting her hand out.
Taylor and Mary Margaret shook hands and started talking.
Corrie walked over to Gabriella and started putting her hand up and down thinking she saw a mirror. She started to put her fingers up and down. She went to touch the “glass” and she actually touched Gabriella’s finger. She screamed so loud that the entire lobby looked up.
“Corrie, you need to breathe,” said Maddie.
“This is Gabriella, she is from Albuquerque, New Mexico,” said Maddie.
Corrie nodded.
“I’m Corrie,” she said.
Gabriella stuck out her hand nervously. Corrie shook her hand, and relief spread across Gabriella’s face.
All of the sudden, Maddie’s sight went black.
She smiled.
“Trevor!” she said.
“Man! I liked it better when you screamed every time I did that,” he said.
“Trevor, this is Troy,” she said. “Hey,” she chuckled, “That was kind of funny to say! Trevor, this is Troy, Trevor, this is Troy, Trevor, this is Troy, ok that’s enough,” she said looking at everyone’s faces.
She introduced herself to the other two teenagers, Chad was the one with the bushy hair and Ryan was the one that dressed so flashy. Great, everyone else is happy with their double except me! She thought as she walked over.
She went back to helping Cody with his trigonometry. She was still surprised that he took trigonometry! She was almost done explaining to Cody, when she got stumped on a problem.
“Maybe Trevor will know,” she said getting up.
“Trevor, can you,” she was about to ask Trevor when a swarm of paparazzi came into the lobby.
Mr. Moseby ran up to the paparazzi and told them to get out of the hotel.
Maddie walked up to Mr. Moseby.
“Who are they waiting for?” she asked.
“Ms. Montana!” he said excitedly.
“Ms. Montana?” she repeated excitedly. “THE Hannah Montana?”
Maddie screamed. Everyone looked up at her.
“What?” she said looking around for an excuse “Can’t a girl get excited about homework?” she said holding up the book.
She walked back to Trevor and showed him the problem. He walked back over to Cody and started to explain it while Maddie went back to the candy counter and did a little organizing before going back to her homework.
All of the sudden she was startled to hear a thousand fans screaming.
She got out from behind her counter to get a look at Hannah.
All of the sudden, two teenagers came in. One was a guy with longish dark hair, and a black shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. The other teenager was a girl with…purple hair?! She had on a purple shirt, a jacket with flowers on it, a black skirt and black sandals.
“Lola! Come on! I’m starving! Let’s go to the candy counter!” said the boy.
“Oliver, hold on a sec! I’m waiting for Hannah!” said the girl.
“It will take her a year to get through all the paparazzi and I am not waiting a year!” said the boy.
“Fine, I’ll come too!” she said.
The guy walked over to the candy counter where Maddie had her back to the counter.
“Um, Excuse me?” asked the boy.
Maddie turned around and she saw the boy’s jaw drop.
“Can I please have a Kit Kat bar and your phone number?” he asked.
“Yes to the candy, NO WAY to the phone number,” she said handing him the candy bar.
Then the girl with purple hair came up.
“Hey, my name is Lola and this is Oliver,” she said.
“My name is Maddie. Does he always look at girls like that?” she asked.
“Sadly, yes,” said Lola.
“Anyway, can I get you anything?” Maddie asked Lola.
“Can I please have a pack of bubble gum?” she asked.
“Sure!” she gave Lola a bubble gum pack.
All of the sudden, a girl with blonde hair, came inside. She looked like she was blind from all the photos taken of her. She had on a pink spaghetti strap top, a jean jacket, blue jeans, and black boots.
“Hey Hannah over here!” said Lola.
The girl walked over to the candy counter.
“Hey I’m Hannah Montana!
Maddie fainted.

3 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

Keep up the good work

Molly said...

thanks Susan!

just All-American Suzan said...

OMG.you're a true writer. You should send this Disney Channel. I live quite some way from the Disney Channel tower/office. But I don't know if they'll except the Hannah Montana part, cuz they're all ready having a suite life of zack and cody with her in it! LOL.