Sunday, July 23, 2006

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No real news, but I just felt like saying OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm a big fan of Radio Disney, and last night was theirTotally 10 birthday concert to kick off 4 months of b-day celebration. Anyway, since I live in FL and the concert was in California, of course I had no chance of going. So, for the people that couldn't go, they set up a Webcast so that you could watch the concert.
It didn't start until 10 EST, and then, it started 20 minutes late!!!!! So, at 10:20 PM, I started watching it, I turned it off at 11 because I figured that it wasn't good watching it, I already saw Hannah Montana perform, (She did a wonderful job) so what's else to see? So I went to the site TODAY hoping that I can still watch it, and instead there were 41 pictures. So, I started looking at them. Oh, I forgot to tell you, there were Special Guests from Disney. So, I was looking at the pictures and the first picture was Ashley Tisdale. Then, Ashley and Vanessa Anne Hudgens, I started saying, Oh man! But, I was still ok with it. It wasn't until I saw a picture of my celeberty crush, (No, not Zac Efron :)) Mitchel Musso. I was mad, happy and excited all at once. My six year old sister would hit me with a pillow every time I saw a picture of him.
I met Mitchel Musso at Typhoon Lagoon and that's when I started getting a crush on him because he was so sweet. He was so nice!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can meet him again one day!!!

Emily Osment was also there! She, along with Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, and Vanessa Anne Hudgens, are my favorite actresses!!!!! I was so happy I was about to see Hannah Montana.
Have a great day/morning/afternoon/evening!!!

10 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

You live in FL!! No wonder you get to go to Typhon Lagauan and all that stuff.
--Yours
Suzan Winters.

just All-American Suzan said...

I live in Cali!

just All-American Suzan said...

I 'm a fan of Emily Osment too. She looks so cute in Spy Kids. Not that I watching it any more. I don't remember the last time I saw it. But I see alot of pictures of her in Spy Kids. :o)
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...

Yeah! Did you see the concert last night?

Pathenia said...

Wich one?
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pathenia said...

I'm Jellybean, ha ha, you fell for it! I was acting at Suzan, not the first three of course, I wouldn't say any thing dumb like that! And I'm the framer.

just All-American Suzan said...

You're acting as me! On my own site! Again!

Molly said...

Hey Suzan!

just All-American Suzan said...

hi