Monday, July 24, 2006

New Layout

As you probably know, I changed my website color. I messed up the pink one so I decided that I would use blue since I love this shade of blue!!! Anyway, I just saw Hannah Montana's new music video 'If We Were a Movie' and it is my favorite hannah montana song so far!!! I love it!! I would like to thank Susan for all your compliments on my story. I'm not sure when I'm going to post another chapter. Because:
A: My Microsoft Office runs out tomorrow, (I had a 60 day trial)
B: School starts on Monday

I will probably write another chapter because I want to see what happens between Alex and Mitchel....so....have a great day and expect another chapter today!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

just All-American Suzan said...

Your wlecome Molly1 My fav. H.M. son is "I Got Nerve". Oh, and I'm very flattered. lol.
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...

I like I got Nerve too!

Pathenia said...

it pretty cool
--yours
suzan winters

Pathenia said...

ah dang, when I fram ppl I need to learn to sign out before i frame.

Pathenia said...

since im not trying to frame suzan winters this time, i gotta say, I HATE HANNA MONTANA

Pathenia said...

ILL BE BACK TO FRAME!!!!!! VERY SOON

Anonymous said...

I hate hannah montana, to tell you the truth. get a life.
-yours truly
suzan

Pathenia said...

OH TISK TISK SUZAN.

just All-American Suzan said...

wat, stop framing me, you jellatopia freak.

just All-American Suzan said...

i sware i never wrote that.

Molly said...

Ok....this is getting a little wierd. So Suzan, you like Hannah right?

just All-American Suzan said...

yes.
--yours
suzan winters

just All-American Suzan said...

dasani dont be so rude! I think its a cool site.
--Yours
Suzan Winters

Molly said...

Thanks Suzan

just All-American Suzan said...

Anytime Molly. I don't think its right o let people say rude things. But I'm used to this stuff.
--Yours
Suzan Winters

just All-American Suzan said...

No more anonymous comments!? Well, I guess thats cool. It would be nice to know who is really commenting. And no more framing. To bad for jellybean. I think she will still TRY and frame me.
--Yours
Suzan Winters.